Pintail Coffee is looking for a System Management Analyst for E-commerce to help us to take it to the next level.
System Analyst E-commerce & Information Technology, Farmingdale, NY
Seeking a qualified candidate for a Programmer/System Analyst-IS/IT who will be responsible to provide analytical support, writing specifications, and developing business applications to promote business efficiency, effectively maintain, enhance and develop computing/IS & IT systems consistent with the company’s goal of maximizing operational efficiency, reducing cost and ensuring business growth.
Position’s Core Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- System analysis, development, and implementation -ascertaining system requirements to develop promote, expand and upgrade the system using knowledge of system analysis, modeling, and design to business problem solving relating to computer applications, operational procedures, and data processing problems and improving workflow using UML, USE CASE, VISIO
- Applications development of accounting, purchasing, sales, and financial statements using techniques of structured analysis and sampling methodology, object-oriented programming languages: Visual Basics, C++, Dot Net Framework, Database Server, MySQL, SQL, MS Access, Database Query Language SQL, T-SQL
- Developing assessment of cost/benefit and feasibility of software changes and making appropriate recommendations of the best alternatives in areas, such as management of documents, Records, Inventory, Point of Sale, Billing & Invoicing & Expense Statements,
- Developing & Executing test plans and test cases that comprehensively test software changes,
- Analyzing and implementing the company’s requirements for designing, upgrading developing, and maintaining the company’s website aimed at providing diversified services through the internet, including developing strategies for internet sales and marketing of company’s products considering financial feasibility and system development cost analysis ;
- Ensuring proper testing of all interactive functionality, including designing, building, and testing Web pages and business applications
Candidate must have a strong ability to analyze and synthesize financial, accounting, and business operational data/information to effectively develop business applications, analyze requirements of computing, IS/IT system development and operational procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications or interface opportunities, software changes evaluating costs and or return on investment (ROI) analysis.
Require coordinating and interacting with cross-disciplinary professionals, including management, technology vendors, and wholesale distributors to effectively identify the company’s business process for assessing system design & application development needs. Require programming, analytical, problem solving, written & oral communication skills, and quantitative knowledge.
Education, Knowledge & Skills Sets
Need Bachelor Degree in Computer Information System /Computer Science or the equivalent, need knowledge of system analysis and design for business problem solving, advanced and object-oriented programming (Visual Basics, C++ ) for applications development, Operating systems (Linux), IT & Network security, advanced web design technology and quantitative knowledge in mathematics, statistical application, quantitative reasoning, business statistics & management.
Pay and Benefits:
Benefits 401(K) matching, Employee discount on products, Health insurance, Paid time off.